Address: Hulver Farm, St Michael South Elmham, Bungay, Suffolk, NR35 1NF
Local train stations are Halesworth (6 miles) or Beccles (12 miles).
Local taxi companies:
- Mark Adams Tel: 01986 893457
- Ling’s Bungay Tel:01986 892391
- Neal’s Private Hire Tel: 01502 575888
- Halesworth Private Hire Tel: 01986 874028
- D.R Fosdike Ltd Tel: 01986 872829
- Mark Knights & Son Ltd Tel: 01502 712600
- P J Taxis Tel: 01502 719718
- 1st Choice Airport Travel Tel: 01502 477035
- P & S Private Hire Tel: 01502 716629
- Atoms Taxis Tel: 01502 714885
- GoldLine Taxis Tel: 01986 895895
- L & S Airport Service Tel: 01502 710666
- PC Travel Beccles Tel: 01502 710071
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE the start of the festival if you know when you’ll be arriving, and we’ll try and arrange a lift. Please note we may not be able to help if you call us on site at strange times of day or night!
Take the A12 North, past Ipswich then take the A144 towards Halesworth. Pass through Halesworth, Stone Street & Ilketshall St Lawrence then take a left turn signposted S. Elmhams & Rumburgh (If you drive under the overhead power lines, you’ve gone too far). Hulver Farm is about two miles along this road, before you get to St.Micheal South Elmham.
Take the A14 east from Cambridge, and at Bury St Edmunds turn off on the A143 to the north (signposted to Diss). Stay on this road past Diss towards Bungay & Beccles. Drive into Bungay and bear right at the roundabout in the centre of town onto the A144 towards Halesworth. Once you’ve left Bungay itself, take the fourth right-hand turn (just after you drive under the overhead power lines), signposted S. Elmhams & Rumburgh[See pictures of the road signs]. Hulver Farm is about two miles along this road, before you get to St.Micheal South Elmham.
* Note that if you put this postcode into Multimap maps page, it will show it spot-on. However, Multimap Directions page may be a little off.
Click to download a high res map of the Bungay area: Page 1, Page 2